January 29, 2015 – Last night at the City of Camarillo City Council meeting, Mayor Bill Little announced the Chamber of Commerce’s Top Ten Award winners. The Meadowlark Service League received the Generosity Award which is being given for the first time this year. During the past 15 years, the Meadowlark Service League has awarded over $3 million in grants to non-profit organizations serving...
- Rules? We don’t need no stinkin’ rules! Well, that may be true sometimes, and then again it may be better to have a structured approach …Read More »
- A Taste Of Camarillo features many fine eateries each year. A wide range of Camarillo cuisines are available to pair with your choice of wine, …Read More »
- You can do it! If you spend about a minute and a half tasting each wine you can taste two wines at each winery in …Read More »
- Sponsorship are available for this fun Charity Luncheon & Tennis Tournament on March 27th. Give back to your local community while …Read More »
- The March 27th Charity Luncheon and Tennis Tournament will feature 15 fabulous vendors with shopping starting at 10 am. Vendors include …Read More »
- Meadowlark Service League announces a fun theme Mardi Gras for their upcoming event. The Charity Luncheon and Tennis Tournament is scheduled …Read More »
- We have wonderful clothing, jewelry, craft and other merchants coming to the “Homes for the Holidays” Red Barn Holiday Boutiques at the Adolfo Camarillo Ranch …Read More »
- It’s that time of year again! The 38th Annual “Homes for the Holidays” Home Tour and Red Barn Holiday Boutique in Camarillo will take place …Read More »
- Has the Homes for the Holiday’s Home tour been around a long time? The Home Tour was the first fundraiser established by MSL. It has …Read More »
Community Recognition & Awards
Spring/summer Issue 2013 – Last year the Meadowlark Service League (MSL) celebrated its 40th Birthday. This charitable group began as an auxiliary to the Children’s Home Society of Los Angeles until 1972 when it was incorporated “to initiate, educate, promote and develop charitable endeavors in the community and to raise funds to support such purposes” Credit: Camille Bovéewww.elegantlivingmagazine.com/ Read Original...
Jun 7, 2012 – At its annual spring luncheon on Thursday at Las Posas Country Club, the Meadowlark Service League distributed over $233,000. Of that amount, $208,900 was provided as grants to 29 deserving, local nonprofit organizations. In addition, $25,000 was awarded in scholarships to high school graduates from both Adolfo Camarillo and Rio Mesa High Schools. Meadowlark Service League is a non-profit organization of...
At the February meeting of the Meadowlark Service League, representatives from FOOD Share and the New West Symphony congratulated the organization on its 40th anniversary. Comprising about 40 women, the Meadowlark Service League donated $228,000 last year in grants to 33 charities and scholarships to Adolfo Camarillo and Rio Mesa high schools. Since its inception, the league has donated approximately $2.5 million to local...